Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wargods of Olympus Demigod Scale


Here is an idea of the scale of the Wargods Of Olympus Demigod scale size. They are pretty large. I do not have a millimeter scale, but I used a 1/20 inch scale and a 1/8 inch scale (that is all I have on hand, a engineering scale). I also converted them to millimeters to the best that I could. 1/20 inch scale equals 1.27mm per click. 1/8 inch scale equals 2.54mm per click. Keep in mind the scale is slightly off, leaning, etc. But I re-measured them by hand. They range from 42mm to 45mm tall. 

42mm foot to top of plume.  33mm foot to eye. Apollo is slightly bending down.

42mm foot to top of plume. 33mm foot to eye.

44mm foot to top of plume. 34mm foot to eye. Phobos is standing.

44mm foot to top of plume. 34mm foot to eye.

45mm foot to top of plume. 34mm foot to eye. Zeus is standing.

 45mm foot to top of plume. 34mm foot to eye.

No comments: