Sunday, March 29, 2015

Paint Bench: Zombie Building #30 (Boarded up house)

Finally finished my last house, another plasticville O scale house. (I think). I boarded this one up because I was missing some window pieces. It was also missing an entire wall, so I made one, which was just a thin piece of thick paper, nothing hard. I thought it turned out ok, there was not a lot of detail on the house to pick up, such as siding. But I did the best I could. 

I also made some drive ways, walk ways and back porches to add to the houses. 

The Chimney had no brickwork so I added my own brick which was not the easiest, but it came out satisfactory.



A un-weathered drive way and walkway.







I also made some drive way for the houses. Thought that would add I nice touch. 






Here are a few more close ups of the cars that I have weathered up and finished with. About 45 or so.


No comments: